Return to The French Rose


Friday, March 16, 2007

New Pink Nutcrackers on the Horizon

Well I have been busy spray painting and adding lovely roses for my spring nutcrackers! I have many more ideas for new colors and designs so keep posted. Here is a look at what I have been working on!






I also have had the pleasure of painting some lovely roses for a client's bathroom and daughter's bedroom - please take a look and let me know what you think!!!




Here is a great idea if you need a guide before painting: I use chalk to outline my design on the wall before I paint - it really helps to get an idea of where to place the flowers and wipes right off when done!






















Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Natasha Burns said...

Wow Sheree, your Nutcrackers and murals are so lovely!!! Thank you for sharing htem with us!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

The painting on the walls...GORGEOUS!
Ele

5:49 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Your wall painting is so beautiful! I love it! To bad you live so far away.

Michele

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home